Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

How Long Have You Known Me?

The Husband went back south today and I am going to visit him later in the week. We spent some time before he left making lists of what I was to bring with me. Just before he walked out of the door he asked, "Did you write knitting on the list? Are you sure you will remember it?"
Seriously, how long has he known me? Then again, the Harmony needles aren't here yet. Maybe I'd better make some back up plans.......

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lane said...

I don't know there--he apparently knows you well enough to know you'll be bringing your knitting!!!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

And also well enough to know he can tease you about it.

6:24 AM  
Blogger MadMad said...

As if we could forget the knitting! With me, it's more like, trying to choose which project I'm willing to leave behind...!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home