Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Opinions Sought

I need your opinions, or maybe just an intervention. With The Husband in the south and Younger Son back at school, I find I have a lot of time to clean things out. You would not believe(well, really you would) the number of projects I have bagged up ready to start and unfinished projects. Here's the question: If I'm really dilligent and work only on the stuff I already have (can I make an exception right here for Julie's knit-along?) should I go to Rhinebeck? I'd kind of like to go and meet some of you in person, but funds are a little tight (of course, The Husband would like to see the Airfield in Rhinebeck and he could give me this trip for Hanukkah) and I'd have to miss one or two days of work. So, how many are planning to go and would you like to meet?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger CygKnit said...

RHINEBECK!!!!! Please? And sign up for Bingo?

2:31 PM  
Blogger Amy Lane said...

Ah, you East coast people and your fancy Rhinebeck...just gotta rub that one in...

Have fun, go Harlot Kinnearing...and tell us all about it!

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm renewing my judge's license, but I wish that I could go. If you see Cyn, hug her for me, please.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home