Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

We Have a Winner!!

If you haven't been checking the comments to see where people are knitting (and I think bathrooms need to be redesigned with a knitting corner, or knitting rooms need a lock for those times you need to concentrate, but I digress) check out Susan's answer. She wins!! The Brother (and former California cop, former Pennsylvania police chief) said, "She was Knitting!?!? She really should have gotten a ticket. Do you have the officer's badge number?" So, for freaking The Brother and just getting a warning I declare Susan the winner. Either send me you mailing address (at: schwartz 141 at verizon dot net) or let me know when you will be coming towards Altoona. Congratulations!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lane said...

Gooooo Susan! (I was pretty impressed with that one myself...)

10:20 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Congrats Susan - on the win AND dodging the ticket!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home