Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Today I tried to kill Elder Son. It really wasn't my fault. We were driving back from the ice cream place (a tradition here at chez needletart) and The Baby said, "We're all crazy on this bus." So naturally I had to sing "The Wheels On The Bus". With Amy's verses. When I got to "the hooker on the bus goes up and down" Elder Son spit his ice cream out through his nose. Thanks, Amy.

4 Comments:

Blogger confiance said...

Does ice cream pass through the nose easily? I can't imagine that it does. Hope he's doing ok.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Maria Papoila said...

Madeleine McCann, 4 years old,disappeared from The Ocean Club resort, Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portugal, in the evening of May 3, 2007. Police says that she was kidnapped by an english man.
Please, go to my blog, and copy my last post in to your blog (the post is in english and in portuguese).
ThereĀ“s a reward for those who find the girl, google it.
You can also see more about this on youtube.
She can be anywhere around the world.
Thanks.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Amy Lane said...

LOL!!! I'm so glad I could help!!!! (Your family must think I'm one of those bad people you're warned about on the internet!!!)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Catie said...

wow, ice cream eh? that must have hurt

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home