Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Knock Once for Yes........

Hi! What fun! I have once again lost my voice. This cannot be from talking too much. I finished the fourteen day run of teaching with no problems, but after three days with the kindergarteners I cannot be heard more than two feet away. Bummer! It has to be some nice pathogen the little darlings are incubating just for me (though, come to think of it, I have been in for a kindergarten teacher who keeps losing her voice).
The only people I can "talk" to are you guys. Be sure to leave a note. Please??
On the up side, I really can't teach without a voice, so I've got a few days off. Whatever shall I do? House work? Gardening? Hmmmmmm........

4 Comments:

Blogger confiance said...

You have a few days off from work and you ask if you should do house work? Over knitting? Clearly the problem is not just with your voice.

That said, I vote for gardening. I really miss the garden and am thinking of getting a little window sill one for herbs.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

HOUSEWORK???

Knit, for crying out loud.

Hope you feel better soon.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Louiz said...

What's housework? Hope it recovers quickly though.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Mother of Chaos said...

Oh goody, you're bored?

TAG! http://denofchaos.blogspot.com/2007/05/tagged.html

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home