Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Husband

We were out shopping today (Yes, we stopped at a Walden Books. No, we didn't get any more cookbooks.) and The Husband suggested we shop for a new refrigerator. Yesterday all the liquids in the door froze (mmmm, Peach iced tea slushies). This morning there was no liquid milk for breakfast. We went to Sears and then headed to the "new" shopping area to check out Best Buy and Home Depo. To get to Home Depo we pass a Lowe's Home Improvement store. It would have been a right turn into it and a right turn out of the parking lot to get to Best Buy and Home Depo. I suggested we stop. Said The Husband, "No, I don't want to go to two home improvement stores in one day." So we stopped at Barnes and Noble instead.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lane said...

Now see, I totally get that...

6:39 PM  
Blogger CygKnit said...

My, your husband's logic is dizzying.

7:53 AM  
Blogger confiance said...

.... I'm still confused. But I totally support Barnes and Noble. I take it visiting two book stores in a day is totally acceptable?

8:31 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

No cookbooks? :-( lol

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home