Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Mea Culpa

Wow! Has it really been that long since I posted? I have some excuses. Want to hear them?
Excuse 1. The Husband is now officially retired. This means he has more time to sit in front of the main computer and play games. While he is at the computer I cannot post. Luckily. Elder Son asked for an upgraded laptop for his birthday (he offered to pay half) and I will get my laptop back!
Excuse 2. I spend a lot more time with The Husband. Shopping, cooking, playing.
Excuse 3. Apparently, it is once again Sub Season. I am scheduled to work the next thirteen days. Not the next thirteen school days, the next thirteen days. Partly because I have four jobs, but mostly at the school.
Excuse 4. I need to upload some pictures. The HBS is finished. I have the picture in my camera, but I have never uploaded to the laptop.
Excuse5. It was Passover. OK, this one is a little lame, but I helped prepare Seder and the last day of Passover I had to go to Pittsburgh for a Temple Board Members' training meeting.
Excuse 6. I've been spending way too much time at Green's hill. If you haven't gone out and bought Amy's books, what are you waiting for???!!!!!
Excuse 7. As a result of #6, there's been more of #2. (Heh! Read the books!)
The worst part of all these excuses is that I check on my blog buddies every day and I worry when they go more than three or four days without a new post. Somehow, it never occured to me that you might worry about me. In the words of Han Solo, "Everything's fine. We're all fine here."

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lane said...

hee hee hee hee hee...Yeah...I get a lot of husbands happy about excuse # 2--they don't want to read the books, they don't want to know what's in them, but they do enjoy the results:-) I'm glad all is well--it's great that the husband is retired and not yet on your nerves!!!! And good luck during sub season...as we tell all new teachers "Look at that long stretch between Spring Break and Summer. We have two words: Personal Days."

11:02 PM  
Blogger Amy Lane said...

(So you liked WOUNDED? I'm very very glad...)

11:03 PM  
Blogger CygKnit said...

I was going to say "I'm sorry about your husband retiring" but it sounds like you guys have been having fun!

Stay sane through sub season...

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home