Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Heat!

It's so hot here in PA that the computer is whining about being on. So, rather than show you what I've been up to (pictures are taking forever), I'm going to borrow a meme from Amy.
It's like Scattegories, but I have to use the first letter of my name. Here goes:

Rules:
~Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following.
~They MUST be real places, people, etc. Nothing made up.
~If you can't think of anything, skip it.
~Try to think of different answers if the person before you had the same first initial.
~You can't use your name for the boy/girl question.

Your name: Bonnie
1. Famous singer: Barbara
2. 4-letter word: Bull (gotta keep that "G" rating)
3. Street: Beech Street
4. Color: Blue
5. Gifts: Baubles, bangles, bright shiny beads!
6. Vehicle: Balloon
7. Things in a souvenir shop: See #5
8. Boy's name: Benjamin
9. Girl's name: Betty
10.Movie title: Bringing up Baby
11. Drink: Bacardi and Coke (Blecch)
12. Occupation: Bartender
13. Celebrity: Barbara
14. Magazine: Bon Appetit
15. US City: Buffalo, NY
16. Pro sports team: Are you kidding" All right then: The Brooklyn Dodgers
17. Reason for being late for work: Baby kept me up all night.
18. Something you throw away: Broken plate (this morning)
19. Thing you shout: Beware!!
20. Cartoon Character: Bucky (the cat in Get Fuzzy!)

There! It only took one or two trips to Google to finish this. Next ? How about Reesie?
If it ever cools down and I have access to the computer with pictures, I'll tell you about my search for Steve McQueen.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lane said...

This is fun! I hope your computer stays cool, but it's fun following that meme!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love Bucky!

Hell, I AM Bucky!!!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home