Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Brain Cells Are Dying!

As I write this I have a bad cold, pink eye, a sinus infection, and possibly strep throat. Thank goodness the school year is almost over. As a result the knitting, sewing, and even cooking has slowed down to a gasping crawl. I did finish a prayer shawl for the lady who will be leading many of the religious services at our Temple while we make the transition from full-time Rabbi to Student Rabbi, but brain cells are dying and I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. I did take a picture as I was working on it (just so I wouldn't forget how we liked the ribbons arranged).


There are a few laws about just how the prayer shawl can be made, but.....brain cells are dying. I am now working on a prayer shawl (can we learn that they are called tallit?) for the full-time Rabbi leaving for Poland in June. Pictures to come. Now back to the herbal tea and tape of "24" finale.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Hope you feel better soon!

9:32 AM  
Blogger CygKnit said...

Oh, my, are you feeling better yet?

The tallis looks so beautiful!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home