Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Update

I went to see the New Doctor on Tuesday. His take on the breathing problems is maybe, just maybe I was mis-diagnosed all those years ago, so let's take a look and see if there is something else causing the breathing problems. Interesting idea, no?
So far he has put me on his basic asthma regime (cause it sort of sounds like asthma, but seems I should be improving and I'm not) and also let's really treat my acid reflux. This means stronger meds than I have been on before, and no alcohol, no caffeine, no tomato products (ketchup, spaghetti sauce, tomato soup, etc) and no chocolate. Wait, what was that last one? Nooooooo........

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rest of the food I could manage without, but not the chocolate.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Since this is his first line, maybe he will reintroduce chocolate if it doesn't work. Hope your breathing improves soon.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Amy Lane said...

Oh no! The sadist! Are you sure he's not just trying see if you respond to cruelty?

10:20 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Total drag on the chocolate. Still, if it's a choice between chocolate and breathing, I dunno, maybe breathing's more important. Maybe.

Here's hoping they figure out what the issue is, and get you straightened out.

10:32 AM  
Blogger SunshineDreams said...

No chocolate? The sadist.

I've been away from the blog-world a bit, but have been thinking of you.

Hoping you are improving...

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home