Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

He Can Be Taught

The Husband and I were watching the tube last night and that commercial for the weight loss product (Jennie, NutriWhatever, one of those) where the woman is knitting to "keep her hands busy" came on. Said I when the husband (on the commercial) came in with the knitted running clothes came in, "You know, if they really wanted to show a crazy knitter, they'd show the car cozy some knitter made."
Said The Husband, "Well, I hope she used some cheap acrylic yarn."
Heh.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally saw that commercial today and thought of you. Also, thank you for all of the wonderful new knit-wear!!! Very beautiful! (I found the nose strap quite amusing!)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Amy Lane said...

Hee hee... Well said, husband-- (and way to make your lottery winnings stretch far!)

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home