Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Perhaps That Should Have Read "Idiot"

I sat down to write the Friday post and next thing I knew Blogger posted that odd thing below. Hmmm, maybe I hit the enter button by mistake?
Anyway...What's new? I see Amy is having cat problems (best wishes to Dennis Quaid), Julie is making winter extravaganza gifts already, Reesie has caught the pod-cast bug, Franklin is almost up to 1000 knitters, Stephanie is spinning in place (Maillot Jaune one hopes), and here I am not having done much at all this week.
YSS is visiting us for a week or so and she and I have cleaned the "water feature" out back, scrubbed down all the outside furniture with bleach, gotten our nails done (all 20 and after the scrubfest) and had a Lia Sophia party. That's about it folks. Not much on the knitting front, a little cooking (wonderful lemon cake from Kosher by Design, and chevre quiches), no travel (as I type The Husband is taking his afternoon nap on the couch), no quilting, painting, or decorating. I guess I'll have to do better next week.
Off to visit with friend Kermit, who is down from the frozen north. See you next week.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger SunshineDreams said...

Just catching up.

Thanks for the snicker. I'm so glad I'm the not the only one who does stuff like that!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Amy Lane said...

Hee hee--ah, us and blogger. Dennis Quaid is feeling marginally better, and I'm not the wreck I was--but thanks so much for thinking of me--it was really wonderful of you:-)

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home