Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Tag Me!

Amy and Julie both have this meme up and I haven't posted in a while so here goes:
More about me (Me, Me! It's all ME!)
What I was doing 10 years ago: Living in the same house, teaching music and piano at a Catholic school and I vividly remember thinking that life couldn't get any better, even if I won the lottery. Life now really isn't that bad, it was just nearly perfect then......

Five things on my to do list that have nothing to do with work:
1. Practice piano (I started playing again about a month ago and I'm getting better. Not good, mind you, but better).
2. Trace and cut out 200 grapes for the long over-due quilt.
3. See Indiana Jones with The Husband
4. Laundry
5. Knit (probably while at the movie)

Three snacks I enjoy:
1. Green grapes and extra sharp cheddar cheese (Cleo likes cheese too so we share some most afternoons).
2. Whatever cookie is on the counter (today that's French Macaroons and brownies, both home made).
3. Corn chips and salsa (add some cheese and you've got nachos! whee!)

Four things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Make sure that all the kids in my sons' generation and their children have trust funds. They should only get interest until they are about 40, then maybe they can access the principle.
2. Endow the Temple so we can have a full-time Rabbi.
3. Establish a scholarship fund at Younger Son's school for people who would like to go to college but fall in the cracks.
4. Hire staff so I can spend all my time doing needlework and being with my family.

Five places I have lived:
1. Bradford, PA
2. Lock Haven, PA
3. Nottingham, England
4. Escondido, CA
5. Altoona, PA


Who's up next? Reesie? Post, darling.......

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a few things...
1. I've heard (just heard, mind you, so this could be untrue) that the new Indiana Jones film isn't too good...

2. I love your snack listing !!! One of my favorites is macaroons, but I also love corn chips (the unsalted ones) with salsa or guacamole--and the part about sharing with Cleo is so cute because my mom used to share animal crackers and pretzels with my dog...

Tell the Husband I said "hi" next time you see him/talk to him ! bisous

10:19 AM  
Blogger SunshineDreams said...

Younger Son's sweetie is right. It's not horrible, but the new Indy movie lacks the same engery as the others.

Back from my trip and just tbought I would say that I'm glad to hear about you, you, you! :)

11:54 AM  
Blogger SunshineDreams said...

Are you around, NT? I have a question of a sewing machine nature to ask you...('tis dangerous to reveal all your craftiness to the blogosphere, you know.)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Amy Lane said...

I hope you liked the Indie Jones--I had a blast!!!

My only problem is, I didn't have anything good to knit at the movies--socks have to be at JUST that right spot!

I'm glad you did this--I never knew you lived in Cali!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home