Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Who?

Apparently it is time to give the New Baby a new name. Youngest Niece left a message that expresses her concern. No, there are no new babies expected in the near future. I just never changed your kid's blog name. How about Little Guy? All clear? Good.
As for the lists, I still have the alterations to do and Elder Son now has one pair of flannel pants cut out. I had to drop by the fabric shop to pick up a new pattern and think I'd better make one pair up before cutting out lots.
On the other hand, I did cut out 10 new pillow cases.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ReesieAnn said...

Now see... you got me all excited that there was a new baby! Ah well. Little Guy is good - I like that... I usually use LJ but maybe I'll start using LG instead. But then again that might confuse people... well, anyway for your blog LG is great - I'll know you you are talking about. Guess it's my turn to update my blog huh?

6:52 AM  
Blogger Amy Lane said...

Pillow cases... man, now I'm all getting excited about sewing...

12:21 PM  
Blogger Amy Lane said...

(Hey--just wanted to duck in and say "Happy Mum's Day"--I'm sure your fine young men spoiled you rotten:-J)

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home