Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Who?

So I'm teaching Art today and the Kindergarten is making repeated rabbit patterns. In my sample I made four rabbits, a checked one, one with flowers, one with stripes and one with little hearts. One of the children came up and said, "Mrs. Gordon, your bunnies need names."
I told her she could name them if she liked and she said, "Ok. They are Huggy, Buggy, Lovey, and Earl."
Earl?
On another story, yesterday I had three out of the five second grade classes. As we are trying for diversity I told them the Purim story. At the end of the day (while I was on bus duty with the entire second grade in one hallway) one of the other teachers asked me what holiday is next and I said, "Watch this. Second grade! Mordecai!" and they threw their hands in the air and cheered. "Second Grade! Hamen!" and they booed and hissed.
Power is mine! Hee, hee.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lane said...

That's AWESOME!!!!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home