Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Finally, Someone to Vote For!

Yes, I know it's been a while since I've posted. There are lots of reasons, but most of them add up to "I'm in pain and I just want to whine". Since I won't subject you to that.....I've been gone a while.
Today, though, there is just too much good news out there to ignore. Finally, the American people have a candidate that we can vote for. As opposed to Dear G-d! Not him/her!!!!!!!!!
Yes, if you are looking for the perfect candidate, check out the news over at Panopticon. Think we can't do it? Ask Stephanie how much she wanted to raise for Medicine Sans Frontier, and then how much she got. Yup, we'll have a fiber-friendly president before you know it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger confiance said...

I have what my friends and I have taken to calling "Electile Dysfunction." I think Delores might change that.

Glad to see you around again, sorry that you only feel like whining.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Amy Lane said...

I"m in!

Yes--I have been worried! And the reason I checked on you is because I peeked at my stitch'nbitch calendar, and do you know what I saw? Do you? For Friday, 8th? Just guess what I saw?

I SAW THAT NEEDLETART PUBLISHED A PATTERN. And didn't tell me!

(And sometime in the next two weeks there will be a package winging your way...I have to wait for your thank-you gifts to arrive. I'm so thrilled! EEEE!!!)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

YAY!! Dolores for president!

...I think I need a tee shirt.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home