Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Of Beds and Blocking

I went to pick up Younger Son at school today and had to warn him that he should be prepared to sleep on the floor if necessary tonight. Why would it be necessary he asked. Because I am blocking YSS's (Younger Son's Sweetie. Thanks, Amy) lace scarf and his bed was the only one not in use last night. I would have finished it sooner, but the lace-blocking wires I ordered from KnitPicks arrived with a bend in the middle and I had to wait for the replacements to get here. I checked as soon as we got home and, luckily the lace was thin and it dried quickly. Younger Son gets to use his bed tonight (he also took a picture, since my camera has gone walk-about). After the holidays (well, sometime in January I will post some sort of picture).
Otherwise the knitting continues. I used the sleet day to finish the embroidery and then some knitting. Socks, socks, scarves, and a hat. Think I could squeeze a sweater in there?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you could marathon knit and get a sweater finished! My mom's bed is loaded with knitting (although not blocking) and wrapping paper, etc. Looking forward to the photos!

4:54 AM  
Blogger KnitterBunny said...

Don't tell your son, but I would have found it funny that he had to sleep on the floor. giggle I am all about the knits. lol

7:45 AM  
Blogger Amy Lane said...

oooh...want to see the lace scarf! (A.A.S.--Acronymns Are our Speciality!:-)

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home