Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Put A File In The Yarn

The police in my area recently arrested a fellow because he had a gram scale and lots of plastic bags in his house*. I have a gram scale and lots and lots of plastic bags. Big plastic bags. Eep.
*Of course those plastic bags were tiny, you could only get about a yard of yarn in each of them. Also there seemed to be some sort of residue in some of the bags.......

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SunshineDreams said...

Yeah, what sort of dumb knitter is this guy? Baggie not big enough to hold even a decent amount of yarn for a project, and then he's got this powdery residue all over everything.

What was he thinking?

Ahem. (Can't tell I've been up with sick kids and had too little sleep, right? :) )

LOL, did you get any of that last blizzard as it blew through? We didn't get as much as predicted here :(

3:34 AM  
Blogger SunshineDreams said...

Oh and I am most definitely not posting to you at 3 something in the morning! I was nice and soundly asleep then, for the first time in awhile. (Though I felt so rested from going to bed early and sleeping the night through for once that I did wake up at 5:30. Sigh.)

Oh, and Bonnie. More knitting pictures. We wants them! :)

3:45 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I'll be in the next cell for swearing. We can learn to tat; I doubt they'll let us have knitting needles.

If they let me nap, I'm all for it.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Amy Lane said...

Yeah--if he wanted to be a true yarn addict, he'd need baggies big enough to hold an entire skein.

*snort*

amateur.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home