Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's Up Doc?

I saw the doctor today and her opinion is that I have hit the perfect storm of depression. Low thyroid (that would be the Rx the pharmacy messed up), low Vitamin D, possible anemia due to, ta-dah, menopause. The pause that depresses. Also a few situations that are not really happy: anniversary of my Mom's death (10 years, but, hey! she was my Mom), maybe surgery, and of course, the wedding and ensuing nerves. We are addressing the meds and I am talking to a therapist to manage the rest. Thanks to everyone who sent positive vibes my way. They made a tough week survivable.
Coming soon, knitting content. I am working on Daydreams in Lace. Time consuming but not too taxing. Should be pretty.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home