Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Speed of Meme

OK, so I went to Knitter Bunny and she is helping a student out. As a teacher, I am a sucker for any student-related blog (and teacher ones, too!). The Student in question is trying to find out how fast memes travel. We post and link to him, then to Technorati. Somone, somewhere, somehow, keeps track of all this and we find out cool technical stuff about the power of the web (have these people ever heard of The Harlot and her Olympics?).
I will post pictures of the most recent knitting adventures as soon as I have a day off. It's sub season at my school.

3 Comments:

Blogger CygKnit said...

Goodness! I would have linked to you, too, had I known you were playing along :)

5:54 PM  
Blogger Amy Lane said...

sub-season:-) That's funny--I've never thought of it like that, but I guess the space between Thanksgiving and winter break really is 'sub-season':0)

9:18 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

A meme? I have no idea what that is.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home