Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Catching Up

I missed a few days so here is the catching up.

January 17: Today's indulgence was shopping at the dollar store for some things to finish the terrarium. So far I've got about twenty bucks into this "inexpensive" project. I could but a finished one at Lowe's for $40, but nooooooo, I can build my own for less, just like Martha. We'll see.

January 18: Today's indulgence is meeting with the craft group from the Temple. I am teaching quilting and making an English Cream Tea for snackies. Yum! (Also staying off the net entirely to join in the strike against the pirate legislation.)

Today: I may have some afternoon tea. After all, there are some leftover scones and petit fours in the kitchen.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home