Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Once Again Behind

Hmmmm. It's getting harder to keep up with this. Not the indulgences (that's the easy part), just the daily posting. Anyway.......

Thursday I went into work and taught Senior High Music. That was a great way to spend the day.
Most of the classes were eager to be there and really wanted to make great music. A few were just movie watching (the teacher didn't know until last minute that I would be teaching and she doesn't know I have experience in music), some in the 7th grade were willfully ignorant. They didn't know who Mozart was and didn't want to. Sigh.

Friday was more of the same except the 7th grade agreed that they would stop talking during the test (and I had to make and agreement?) if I played for them. Naturally I played a whole lotta classical. HA.

Today The Husband and I went bargain hunting. I found some yarn (big surprise) and he found some food stuffs. Everyone came home happy. Now I just have to find a shawl pattern for 700+ yds of worsted weight. Ravelry here I come!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home