Needle Tart

If I'm not knitting or sewing something, I must be cooking something!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oops!!

I missed reporting in yesterday, but I didn't skip the indulgence. On Tuesday I met a friend for lunch at a nice little restaurant in a small town nearby. I had some wonderful feta and spinach soup and it was delicious. I also had to go for a test in a local medical facility. One of the things I was trying to do this year is ask for help. I really have a hard time with this. I don't want to be a pain, but ya know there are times when people need to help just as much as I need to ask. I was going to drive myself to save The Husband the trouble, but he insisted. Once we got there he asked if I needed him to come in. I was trying to figure out how I would carry everything I had brought when it occurred to me that I could use some help. Hey, I actually asked. Yay, me!! (And yay to The Husband for nagging until I did.)
Today's indulgence was a nap, mostly because I had to sleep tied to a bunch of monitors last night.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home