I Tag Me!
More about me (Me, Me! It's all ME!)
What I was doing 10 years ago: Living in the same house, teaching music and piano at a Catholic school and I vividly remember thinking that life couldn't get any better, even if I won the lottery. Life now really isn't that bad, it was just nearly perfect then......
Five things on my to do list that have nothing to do with work:
1. Practice piano (I started playing again about a month ago and I'm getting better. Not good, mind you, but better).
2. Trace and cut out 200 grapes for the long over-due quilt.
3. See Indiana Jones with The Husband
5. Knit (probably while at the movie)
Three snacks I enjoy:
1. Green grapes and extra sharp cheddar cheese (Cleo likes cheese too so we share some most afternoons).
2. Whatever cookie is on the counter (today that's French Macaroons and brownies, both home made).
3. Corn chips and salsa (add some cheese and you've got nachos! whee!)
Four things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Make sure that all the kids in my sons' generation and their children have trust funds. They should only get interest until they are about 40, then maybe they can access the principle.
2. Endow the Temple so we can have a full-time Rabbi.
3. Establish a scholarship fund at Younger Son's school for people who would like to go to college but fall in the cracks.
4. Hire staff so I can spend all my time doing needlework and being with my family.
Five places I have lived:
1. Bradford, PA
2. Lock Haven, PA
3. Nottingham, England
4. Escondido, CA
5. Altoona, PA
Who's up next? Reesie? Post, darling.......